Conversion to Web Pages
If you do not already have information in HTML, there's no need for
Artronic Development can craft Web pages from your existing
hard-copy information and many forms of electronic information.
Formats we can process include:
Alternatively, we can scan your hard-copy document and convert it to
electronic form with our Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software.
- ASCII text
- FrameMaker MIF
- Interleaf and QuickSilver (native and ASCII markup)
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word (native and RTF)
- Star OfficeTM
Content conversion is included in the packages offered to our
clients, but you
may take advantage of our conversion service even if we are not
hosting or administering your Web site. Please
contact us for a quotation.
Let us craft a Web site for you.
Document conversions consist of:
Draft results can be made available for on-line review or printed draft
pages can be mailed to you.
- Retention of the existing document structure (headings, bullets, etc.)
as best as can be represented in commonly used HTML. The presentation
format (page layout) is likely to vary, as is consistent with HTML.
- Graphic images (where present) converted to GIF or JPEG and each linked into
its document where appropriate. (Other graphic image formats are
available by request.)
- Tables represented in HTML table format.
- Splitting of large documents into smaller segments or pages suitable for
presentation on the Web.
- New hyperlinks from the end of each new document segment to the next
logical segment and from the beginning of each segment to the previous
- A hyperlinked "Table of Contents" for direct access to
the major subsections of each document (for large documents, if
- A hyperlinked Index can be created if desired.
- Final HTML formats compatible with commonly used browsers, including
graphical and text-only browsers.
Please contact us for additional
(Updated 23 Jul 2008)